Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Example Of Church Contribution Letters

The Blind

was once a blind woman who was to visit a healer.

- What's the matter, beautiful woman, I asked the healer.

"For God did not give me the hearing, said the blind.

"Take this ointment and put it in his eyes, said the healer, because it is not fair for me to see everything and you with those beautiful eyes but see nothing.

The blind put the ointment in the eyes and within minutes he began to see.

- God bless you, healer, because you helped me see! To see this beautiful sky full of stars, to see this beautiful moon, to see these beautiful trees, this beautiful sea view, to see these beautiful flowers so many times I've smelled and imagined, to see these wonderful people, to see this beautiful land. Thanks for sharing the beauty of your world and love to you live! Stunned

remained the healer to behold the beauty around him and described him blind he replied:

"Truly I tell you, dear blind, more blind you I was ... And did not know!

(Juan Latorre Navas)

0 comments:

Post a Comment