Monday, March 7, 2011

Sherwin Williams Drylock

Hal

A young couple were very much in love and getting married. A few months before the wedding, the bride had an accident and her face was completely disfigured ...

"I can not marry you," he stated in a letter to her boyfriend, "I was strong and very ugly for all, get yourself another young beautiful as you deserve, I am not worthy of you "

A few days later the girl received this response from her boyfriend:" True I am unworthy, I have to inform you that got sick of the view and the doctor told me I'll go blind ... If you're still willing to accept, I still wish to marry you "

and married, and when they did, the groom was already totally blind. They lived 20 years of love, happiness and understanding, she was his guide, became his eyes, his light, love was guided by that tunnel of darkness.

One day when she became seriously ill and dying, lamented let alone among those shadows. The day she died, he opened his eyes to the bewilderment of all., "Not blind" - he said "I pretended to be for my wife not to worry at the thought that he saw her with a disfigured face, now my love lies in it "

True love sees beyond physical beauty, because true love goes to the heart. We live in a world of appearances, which ranks people according to their physical appearance, but true love only beautifies the most expensive beauty treatment, beauty is over, but True love lives forever.


0 comments:

Post a Comment