Tuesday, May 26, 2009

What Teas Can I Drink While Fasting??

Acne and blackheads out immediately that stick pans

This trick that I will make is ideal for summer and now you will understand why. I myself as a child and began to leave these horrible bumps did.

say summer because it has to do with the sea water, although Winter can too, if you do not mind getting wet a little feet.

is the simplest in the world, even if you have pimples or blackheads is very good for the skin. You have to rub with sea water cleanse areas anywhere. Not that you have to rip the skin, but rub .. do not wash any more. You will see as they dry immediately and you probably will not come out again.

If your problem is continuous and live near the sea, it would be good in winter as well cogieras an empty bottle and filled with sea water, by washing with it whenever they show these granites.

hope to serve you, I know a lot people that this has been luxury. I also say that when you have a problem with your face, you must go to a dermatologist.

0 comments:

Post a Comment